Erectile dysfunction is an alarming subject and medical condition which has been misapprehended by many people worldwide. People shy away from talking about it, even the closes pals refrain from uttering a word about this sensitive subject. There is very little information available on its diagnosis and causes. Also, people are living in the dark that the diseases cant be fixed whereas there are numerous erectile dysfunction drugs that can produce relief and can get a man his virility back.
All the inexplicit data available about erectile dysfunction only cause more confusion among people who have the inclination to know about this topic. Here, we are going to talk about some no-nonsense topics which are pertinent to the impotence. We will also learn some common viable treatments to treat this medical condition.
Erectile Dysfunction Diagnosis
We all are aware of general human nature, nobody hesitates from throwing out an expert opinion. Most people reach conclusions based on mere speculations. Erectile Dysfunction isn’t a minor discomfort like a headache or nausea which can be attenuated by random homemade remedies. So, speculating about such serious ailment is only going to bring you a few more confusing questions.
All you need in such an ailing state is a proper diagnosis in a certified laboratory to clear up the clouds of doubts from the mind.
A proper diagnosis can include several steps that ensure the finding of an underlying reason behind the medical condition.
A medical diagnosis of erectile dysfunction may include the following procedures:
- Physical examination of your penile region to check the nerves for sensation in the reproductive organ.
- Blood Tests might be done to figure out if the ED is due to other medical conditions like diabetes, low testosterone levels, etc.
- Urinalysis—A urinal test can spot the presence of diabetes and other underlying health conditions which might be the genesis of impotence.
- Ultrasound can be the last option taken by a doctor during the diagnosis of impotence in a man. This procedure involves a scan of the reproductive organ along with the nearby region. This is done with the help of a device that transmits the scanned images into the monitor. The procedure allows the doctor to conclude if any blood vessel around the penile region is suppressed or damaged which is hindering the required blood flow to the organ.
The Expensive Treatments Of ED They Recommend
On proper diagnosis, your doctor may recommend some expensive treatment options including testosterone replacement and other troublesome injectable treatment. Although, these methods do work effectively but cost on the higher side which sometimes makes the patient reluctant to undergo such treatment options.
The Best Alternative Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction—The Novel Erectile Dysfunction Drugs
Scientists have taken the fretting problem of impotence quite seriously over the years, and it’s the result of their continuous experiments, today we have few scientifically tested and proven compounds which can work on the erectile tissues efficiently and can repair the damage incurred on suppressed blood vessels around the penile region.
The following four medical compounds work as prime ingredients in the synthesis of Erection Pills:
- Sildenafil Citrate—Available in the variants of Kamagra tablets, Kamagra Jelly, Kamagra Soft tablets&Silagra tablets. Several cases substantiate the claim that Kamagra treats erectile dysfunction effectively.
- Tadalafil—In the pharmaceutical market, available with the product name of Apcalis Jelly.
- Vardenafil –Available with the trusted brand name of Levitra tablets.
The Easy Way To Deal With Impotence
A controlled diet which includes high fiber & low carbohydrate food, regular exercise regime, and less indulgence in alcoholic beverages can help in the prevention of Erectile dysfunction. In addition, a bit of precaution can help you to maintain your virility on the linens even beyond the age you can imagine. And, god forbid…if you are already a victim of impotence, then you need to keep a calm head on your shoulders. Instead of using experimental substances, simply start using the recommended dosages of effective oral medications like Kamagra, Levitra, etc. Conclusively, you can surely regain sexual potency before each venereal act.